Thursday, March 11, 2010

Pyaar Impossible !


It occurred to me recently that my dictionary not only has the word ‘Impossible’ in it but also it had a synonym. In fact when I searched for the word ‘Lame’ it gave me the title of this movie as the exact match. No more discussion; let’s have a quick three pointer:


1. Its writer, screenplay producer and actor, is Uday Chopra [has to be else who writes a role for him these days?], which gives it a negative point right from the beginning. Additionally it has Dino Morea to spoil the remaining broth.


2. I cannot believe that Priyanka Chopra too can compete with Uday in acting. I could not believe that the National and Filmfare award winning actress can be so flimsy and superficial (search for synonyms of these two to add up more). To my surprise Uday did a better job than PC sometimes.


3. Music is unbelievably boring and nugatory. You just can’t stand it. I dare you all to listen to the entire PI album even once. If you succeed I will give you a PI movie DVD. {lolz}.


It is unfair to write the fourth point just to extend the blog. Just look at the poster of the movie and think if you would really care to watch even the first censor certificate on screen?

No comments:

Post a Comment